Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Ry and I decided to take a short little trip to F lamming Gorge for the 4th of July. I hadn't been in so long so it was so fun to go. We ended the trip a day early because the wind was so bad...and our tent was too tall... It decided to blow over and it got a big tear in it, so we threw it away and called it a day :) Here are a couple of pictures though... Ry loved the fishing and that's all he did, and my dog, Saydie, who I love dearly, decided after four years of not liking water, decided to jump in and swim, so being the proud mom that I am, I took plenty of pictures :)

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

That's funny that you mention that you love Saydie dearly, what about Ry!?!

C+R said...

We were there the week before, the water was so cold!!!! Hope you guys are doing well! :)