Friday, January 30, 2009


So some may know.. some may not.. but my beautiful,pregnant sister is moving to Indiana.. We love her and are truly going to miss her tons, but know that this is where she needs to be.. It's a new adventure for her and her husband.. but anyways she leaves on Monday the 2nd of Feb to go out to Indiana so one thing she wanted to do before she left was go to the Draper Temple open house. So me, my grandma and my sister Jodi went, it sure was beautiful. It was so cold too, but well worth it. The Temple is such a miraculous place, I love it. We'll miss you Jodi and Curt.. but we'll see you in June when little Jaycee arrives :)

7 comments:

Widdisons said...

I'm suppose to be tough and not cry so why did you do such a sweet post!! I'm going to blame the tears on the baby hormones! We are for sure going to miss you guys too. We are looking forward to the visits when little Kara arrives!!! We love you guys!

Widdisons said...

Oh yeah, I like the picture of Saydie and the tree and your background is cute!

Elisa and Tyler said...

I can't wait for Jaycee to arrive :) I am glad you FINALLY updated your blog! i can't wait to go to the Open house on the 12th!I will miss you too Jodi!
Did you get your tree in whoville?

Anonymous said...

My tears are happy and sad mother tears. We're going to miss you & Curt a lot, can't wait to see our little Kara Jean and spend some time with you all in June.
lv u
Mom & dad

Parkers said...

We will miss you tons to but Cailin will miss her Annt Jodi a tons more. we love you guys and will miss having you around.I can't wait until litte Kara is here to and see all of you in June.love you tons Curt and Jodi miss already.

Jami McQuivey said...

Jacee? Kara? I think the name should be Jaredina! let us know when you get settled in and we can come visit for a weekend.....at least you're getting closer to the promised land, you over shot it by about 6 hours. But we're excited to come visit lil Jaredina when she arrives to!

Jami McQuivey said...

Or Jaredette works too, you pick....