Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So my sister Jodi had her little girl, Kara Jean, on May 20th, we were so excited for her that Jenni and I flew out to see them. They live in Crawfordsville, Indiana, where you can't get any cell phone reception... We were only there for 5 days but had such a good time and got to see all the sites. My brother and his family live in Iowa so they drove down for the weekend, it was so good to be with all my sisters and brother I miss them so much and love them tons... Thanks Jodi and Curt for being such good hostess's and for letting me hold Kara Jean the WHOLE time :)

3 comments:

Widdisons said...

Thanks for coming out and seeing us. Sure do miss you guys. I can't get a lot done when I am holding Kara all the time, I need you here to hold her for me! She likes you! Thanks again it was a TON of fun and you guys were a HUGE help.
Love ya

Elisa and Tyler said...

Look like you had a fun time! Kara is such a little cutie!

Marilee said...

We should have come to se eyou all, but figured you didn't need more people at Jodi's house.
Love you.