Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cailin in her hat and sun glasses at a sports bar!! SWeet huh??? So cute...

So with Glo in town the fam got together and went to dinner... We got to dinner to find out that my dad had shaved his head!!! We laughed at first, but then through tears my dad told the story behind that bald head... His Sargent that he works with has breast caner and had to shave her head, so showing support, my dad being the best dad ever, shaved his head. Believe me it was such a heart stopping moment to see how my dad was, I love him so much and I am so blessed to have a father so passionate about other people!!! I love you Dad!!!

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

I noticed you figured out how to write under the pictures, nice! dad doesn't look to bad bald! That's funny he cried, no surprise though!! He has such a big heart one of the MANY great reasons to love him!

Anonymous said...

I second that comment Jillyn & Jodi, he is a good father and husband, he cried again reading your comment. such a cute picture of the 3 of you and our sweet little Cailin. Love you guys.