Tuesday, May 18, 2010


That is the best smile I could get out of both the guys... Lame!!!!


So Ry and I took the opportunity to go to Park city again with some of our bestest friends, the Hollands!!! We didn't do much but hang out in the room, and I flirted with Traysen, the cutest boy in the pictures... Thanks for such a great time!!! We always love hanging out with you guys!!! We did play battle of the sexes, and I don't think Therese will play that one with me again!!! Sorry, I think we lost...

2 comments:

LCO's said...

I'm so glad you made it! Looks like fun chicka. I got your text the other night and I thought I was dreaming since I was half asleep but I wasn't and it was real and super sweet. I love your guts!

Therese Holland said...

Haha.. yeah we totally lost that game! It was fun though! :) I'm so glad you guys made it up.. we had a ton of fun!