Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ok So I'm real real real behind on the blog thing :) Summer started and is ending in a flash... This summer has been a busy one... With me out of school for the summer I worked, and worked, and worked... Then had some vacations towards the end... June was nothing too exciting. The excitement started in July with a SURPRISE visit from my sister, Jodi. Then another SURPRISE visit from my brother and his family... Then (yes there is more surprises :) SURPRISE... G-ma and G-pa you get to take pictures with all your grandkids... Thank you so much to a very special friend, Hannah, that was able to do pictures on the fly and a fantastic job at that... She did so amazing here are a few...

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I loooooove your family! They are all so rad. I was happy to have met them and it was so fun doing the photos! Glad you had fun, I love the camping photos, looks so fun and hard core:)