Monday, November 22, 2010

So Hannah took our "family" pictures (not much of a family, just Ry, Me and Saydie... But we're working on expanding...one day :) She did such an amazing job I had to blog them!!! They are incredible!!! I had so many to choose from that I only put a few up, so that everyone could get a feel of what she does... She has amazing talent and if you would like her to do you pictures... I know how to contact her!!! She also is very reasonable at price!!! Love it... Thanks so much Hannah, you are so amazing and did AWESOME!!! Some may ask how we had time to do this... Well Hannah is very flexible and fast!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Jillyn!! You are so awesome. I had so much fun... and thanks for giving me the kudos too, you are so nice:) You guys are so cute and you ARE a family!! Jillyn+Ryan+Sadie= a super cute family and nothing less!!
Xoxo