Tuesday, May 5, 2009






Here are some more pictures of the bean... Ok I'll explain a little about it.. It was put together by a bunch of different sheets of metal then welded and polished to look like this, pretty amazing... Also you will notice the picture of the hot dog.. let me tell you... that is the best hot dog in the whole world I loved them.. every time we saw a hot dog vendor I had to have one.. and I did!!! Now it is my favorite food, I just need to figure out how to make them taste so good now that I'm home..

3 comments:

Widdisons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

That hot dog looks so good! What a fun trip!

Widdisons said...

Nice Pictures! That is one massive Weenie! It looks like you guys had a good time and kept busy. That's great that the weather was nice. We have had lots of rain this way the last couple of weeks.