Sunday, May 31, 2009

So Ry and I went to Denver for Memorial Day because my bestest friend in the whole world graduated with her Master's Degree in Physician Assisting.. We had such a good time, I saw so many friends from High School that I haven't seen since graduating it was such a fun reunion. Ry and I also stopped on our way home at Hanging lake. It is such an amazing place. Ry finally told me that I was right when I said that it something everyone should see. The hike went up like 3000 feet in a mile and quarter so we climbed the whole way to get to the top. It looks like a nice day but by the end of the hike we were soaked.. it rained the whole time. We had such an amazing time. I love Denver, and I love my husband...Also a side note.. there are tons of squirrels in Denver and Saydie loved it she chased them all day..

2 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Looks fun and beautiful!

Therese Holland said...

You guys always look like you have the funnest time! We are coming with you on your next trip! :)