Monday, June 27, 2011

After arriving back in Utah we hustled up to Idaho for the viewing and funeral... Ry took me out to Lava one night, I needed a date night, I had been away from him for almost two weeks!!! We were able to stay with my grandpa, he was having such a hard time with grandma passing, after 58years of marriage what do you do??? It was such a rough emotional weekend... Ry was amazing, he helped out with the kids so much... while we tried to get everything ready and together he played and entertained the kids:) Jared and Jamie and the boys made it just in time too, it was so good to see everyone.. I forget sometimes how important family is... I have such an incredible family everyone is so strong and we all love each other so much... and we all have so much fun together!!

No comments: