Thursday, December 8, 2011

20 WEEKS!!! Half way to meeting little Logan :) I turned 20 weeks on Monday and had a project to do... sanding and staining my cradle... As you can see Saydie helped :) It took us three hours in the freezing cold but we finished it!!! Yea :) I was so excited, one project down, 100 more to go :( The cradle has a history... a 28 year history... This cradle was made by my Uncle Keith when I was in my mom's belly... 28 years ago :) This was the cradle I had when I was young, how my parents kept it for 28 years who knows... My rents gave me the cradle five years ago when we started trying to have a family, I soon gave it back when having a family wasn't working out... I got it back from their basement when I found out we were pregnant!!! I have been waiting five years to get it back and put a fresh coat of stain on it, and get it ready for our little one... Thank you Mom and Dad for keeping it around for so long, I can't wait to take pictures of Logan in it :)





1 comment:

Emily said...

What a neat story. Your belly is finally showing! You look great:)