Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Here are the 3D ultrasound pictures!!! It was so much fun... My parents were able to come and Ry made it :) My dad left in tears, pretty sure we all did :) It was such an amazing experience... I was so happy to have my parents and husband by my side!!! While we were doing the ultrasound Logan was being so good, he gave us plenty of wiener shots and lots of facial shots :) We got to see him swallow, yawn and then he got the hiccups!!! It was so fun to see.... Everything looks perfect!!! He is 1 lb 1 oz and all his organs are developing fantastically :) I can't wait to meet him!!! My heart is so full with gratitude, love, and appreciation for all we have, it is such an amazing experience to go through, I am so blessed to be able to share it with my parents and everyone around me!!! (If you notice in the first picture... He is definitely a boy :)





2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh Jillynn, he is sooo cute! I can only imagine how special that was to see him. I cried when I saw a 3d picture of the twins on an ultrasound, a little glimpse into the future! You can count me in as the leader of the Logan fan club! Way to grow that little guy! Love you lots

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun for your dad & I to go, Logan performed so good for us. just so exciting, can't wait to love and hug him.