Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So 34 weeks!!!! Ahhh.... 6 more to go, it's freak out time :) Every night I lay in bed thinking "what am i going to do with a baby??" We have wanted this for so long that now, with it so close, both Ry and I are really freaked out.... just the thought that we will be responsible for a human being is exhausting, I CAN'T WaIT :) On Sat March 10th I met with some friends from nursing school, it was so fun to see everyone, what a great blessing to have made such good life long friends... Emily and I are only two weeks apart in expecting boys in April, she is 36weeks and I am 34weeks and we are the same size :)



After lunch Hannah took me to Layton Park where we got some pregnancy photos, those pic's will come soon, I am so excited to see them, Hannah is so talented, she does such an incredible job, Thank you so much for taking time to take pictures, Your awesome Hannah :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Our bellies might be the same but you definitely look way better at this point! It was so good to see you at lunch. I can't wait for these boys to get here!!! Keep me posted:)