Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So at 32 weeks it was baby shower time!!!! WOW, how time has flown... My first baby shower was hosted by my mom and sisters, on Feb 25th, they did such an amazing job, the decorations where so cute... The centerpeices, the diaper cake, the food, the tower of cheese cakes and cupcakes, the fish bowls of swedish fish, EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!! It was such a blast, I have such an incredible family who traveled from all over the Utah valley and Idaho to be there, we had such a great time... It was a great party, a fantastic celebration for little Logan :) the theme of the shower was One fish, two fish, Red fish, New fish, such a fun idea, goes right along with my nursery!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who attended and for all the wonderful gifts, we got spoiled!!! And a BIG HUGE GREAT BIG fantastic thanks to my mom and sisters for all the time and energy spent to host the BESTEST shower!!! Love you ALL!!!






No comments: