Friday, August 2, 2013

Next stop Dominican Republic, my favorite stop of all the stops we made!! The Dominican was gorgeous!!! The rainforest was so fun... We rented a jeep and went wheeling through the rainforest to a waterfall and a private beach where we had lunch... Lunch was delicious we had the island special, chicken, rice and fried plantaines... all was delicious :) Dominican was my fav!!! I would love to go back :) In the group that we were with in the Jeeps there was a couple that had been to the island before so they knew to bring treats for the kids, they had duffle bags filled with suckers and candy and baseball hats, it was incredible to see the joy in the faces of the children who recieved the items, they enjoyed such a little treat that we take for granted everyday.. I am so thankful for all I have and am so blessed to have a home and wonderful family... Love you all!!!!

No comments: