Friday, August 2, 2013

The last two days on the boat were a little rough... the seas were REALLY rough... We had 18ft waves that would come up to the 4th floor deck, so they ended up closing the deck.. it was pretty bad, we were sailing into a major snow storm that had dumped 24ft of snow of New Jersey... I was pretty freaked out the last night, I was for sure that the boat was going to tip over, so much so, that I made Ry take me to the top deck at 3 in the morning just to make sure :( talk about anxiety... but we made it back!!!! YAY!!! those last two days were the longest of the cruise, one, because of the weather and two because I missed Logan so much those last two days... I was so happy to get home to him and also to my new NIECE!!! Yep, Jenni had little miss Abigail on Feb 9th the day before we came home!!!

No comments: