Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ok... so we are at 18 weeks and 2 days :) So thrilled... Got another ultrasound today, Dr says he looks GREAT!!! Little Logan is measuring at 19 weeks and 2 days so the Dr said we can deliver anytime between April 16th and the 25th... So we'll see when he decides to show up :) Hopefully he waits till we get back from Moab (wink.. wink...).

I am still feeling great... things are going awesome... Love the amazingness of being pregnant, I feel so blessed to have this little guy in my belly... I am so thankful for all we went through to get to this point... My thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS with those who struggle to have this experience... Know that there is hope!!! Miracles do happen!!! Love you Logan, what a true blessing you are and will be for Eternity!! You are so loved by MANY :)



1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Cute! You are still so little.

We can't wait to meet little Logan!