Sunday, November 6, 2011

So I'm a little behind.. but at the end of September the black powder hunt opened and it's a tradition for all the MCQuiveys to go down and enjoy!!! We all go to Joe's valley which is outside of Orangeville Utah. My dad drew out for big bull elk, he was so excited, and then HE GOT ONE!!! We were all so excited and he was saved from the wrath of my mom, because she didn't know he drew out for big bull until the trip down to the hunt...Opsies... guess dad forgot to tell her :) Well we had a blast like always, the weather was perfect and the company was amazing... We missed grandma Mc, but knew she was watching out for us because for the first time in 10years my dad brought home an elk, my uncle Kirk got an elk and my cousin got a deer, we have never been so blessed!!! We love you and miss you Grandma, and thanks for watching out for your boys :)

No comments: