Monday, November 7, 2011





We made it to 16 Weeks!!!! yeah :) I hope this little guy knows how much we love him and adore him...He gave us a scare the other night that landed me on bedrest for a couple of days and now I'm on limited activity... He sure did scare us... We want this little guy here safe and sound and healthy. "Love is like the wind, it can't be seen but it can be felt"... I hope this little guy knows and can feel the love that we have for him... I will give anything and everything to get him here safe... I can't wait to meet you :)

3 comments:

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Your little belly is so cute! Get lots of rest and please holler if you ever need anything! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Emily said...

You belly is so cute! I hope everything is ok! Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am only a minute away:)

Hannah said...

my eyes started stinging when you were talking about how much you love him.... I can't waaaait to meet him!