Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 15th Logan turned FOUR months!!! We have so much fun together, he is my bestest friend, I just can't get enough of him... At four months he LOVES to put his fists in his mouth, or anything you give him :) He talks back to you, it's pretty cute... He also is just the happiest little guy!!!! He tries to sit up, and with help will sit up for a couple seconds before falling forward :) He started to eat rice cereal and LOVES it, I don't know why, because it's nasty...He has brought so much joy to our home and our family, I really can't think of how life was before him... Everyday I have him to thank for the smile on my face, and the gratitude in my heart to be his Mom :)
We went swimming with our good friend Lana and her son Kolby, Logan loved it, he stayed in the pool forever, he didn't want to get out...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Look at those cheeks! Can you believe that these boys are already 4 months old??? Call me we need to get together! I miss you tons!

Widdisons said...

He's so cute! I love the blue eyes!