Wednesday, August 1, 2012

June 10th, we had a "girls day" plus Logan and Connor and took Grandma Johnson and went to the Salon!!! We had so much fun, it was an ALL day extravaganza... We all got pedicures,facials and our hair done, and Jenni and mom got their legs waxed... what brave souls :) It was so much fun to spend the day with my sisters, mom and Grandma. We are so blessed in our life to have such an incredible family... My mom is incredible and I can't thank her enough for all she does for each one of us girls... My sisters are my best friends, and I love them so much... it was so fun to have Jodi in town, I miss her so much!!! Thank you Grandma for such a wonderful treat and incredible day!!!

1 comment:

Widdisons said...

scrolling down through the pictures Kara says "there's grandma... and Cailin's mom". She knew who they where in the leg waxing pictures!!