Thursday, August 16, 2012

So every August we get to travel to Ry's Snap On conference... It is pretty much 6,000 people that come together to go to a tool show and buy lots and lots of tools... Ry loves it and we look forward to it every year... This year it was in Vegas, nice 112 degree weather, but they had a nice pool for me to hang out at :) We left Logan home with the rents to watch, I was pretty anxious about it, but he did amazing, slept for them and put on a pretty good show, especially because they are still willing to watch him :) Vegas was well... Vegas... It was fun to get away and just be Ry and I... Ryan is such an incredible husband and is so good to me... I love him so much, more and more everyday... While in Vegas we walked the Strip, and then Snap on had ZZ top come... I know right... Who is ZZ top??? Well they are a bunch of old men with long beards that play rock music... It was "ok"..not my first choice for concerts :) I was more impressed with the "candyman" :) The wall of tool boxes... Ry was pretty impressed with it :)
The Hot "Candy man" he made sure the wall of candy was fully stocked... He was my favorite :)

1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Hahaha... the candy man looks so guy! Those pink pants are HORRIBLE!