Thursday, August 16, 2012

July 15th Logan was three months!! WOW how time flies and it's amazing to watch him grow and change day to day... So I've started back to work, and I still love my job even though I have to leave Logan with a sitter... He does amazing, I think anyways, the sitter always says he is a good boy, but who wants to tell you that your kid is a little jerk... So who knows :) Logan really is a good baby, he's been so alert lately and smiles all the time... My favorite moment is to go in when he is waking up and get him, he is always so happy after a nap and smiles and giggles and just talks to you like crazy!!! Logan and Ry have been getting along better, at first with me working nights, Logan gave Ry a run for his money... He wouldn't sleep for him and just cried, but now they are buddies, he sleeps through the night for him and does so good with his dad... I love to watch the two men in my life, they are just incredible!!!!

No comments: